- ou can eat and drink whatever you want since you’ll simply take out your aligners at meal time!
- You can easily maintain oral hygiene without having to worry about brushing and flossing around brackets and wires.
- You won’t have to worry about painful, pointy metal wires and you’ll enjoy a more comfortable experience overall.
- You won’t feel embarrassed by clunky metal braces that make it difficult to eat.
- You’ll have a built-in night guard to protect against clenching or grinding your teeth if that’s an issue you deal with.
If you’re like most people, when you think of “orthodontics,” you probably see an awkward teenager with a mouth full of metal brackets. If you’d like to get a straighter, more aesthetically pleasing smile… but you just can’t see yourself in braces… then you need to consider this exciting alternative!
Instead of using metal brackets and wires to straighten teeth, Invisalign utilizes a series of clear, removable plastic trays known as aligners to straighten your teeth over time. These aligners fit comfortably onto the dental arch and are easy to remove.
Best of all, no one will even notice you’re wearing them as you get that beautiful, straight smile you’ve dreamed about!
So, how does Invisalign work?
You’ll have a series of 18 to 30 custom-made clear plastic aligners that are replaced every 2 weeks. You’ll wear each set for about 22 hours a day, and you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush, and floss. With each set of aligners, you’ll notice your teeth getting straighter and straighter, giving you that great smile you deserve!
It is important to note that Invisalign won’t work for everyone and is best for less serious dental alignment issues. To learn more about this exciting option, click below to book your complimentary consultation today!