Our Root Canals and Cosmetic Dentistry & Endodontist services include:
- Teeth whitening: If you have stained or discolored teeth, you’ll be thrilled to know we can give you the bright, white smile you want. You can choose to have our professionals whiten your teeth in our office, or you can perform teeth whitening under our direction in the comfort of your home. We can also help recommend over-the-counter teeth whitening products.
- Bonding: If you’re dealing with cracked, chipped teeth or you have spaces between your teeth, we can help by applying natural, tooth-colored materials to fill undesirable cracks or spaces. The materials we use will give you back your beautiful smile and are backed by years of research proving their effectiveness.
- Reshaping: This service is also known as dental contouring and can be used to align your teeth and give them the attractive shape you want. Typically, this procedure involves modification or removal of the enamel and goes hand-in-hand with bonding.
- Lengthening the crown: Do you see more of your gums that you’d like when you smile? With this safe and effective surgical process, you can remove excess gum to expose more crown and give yourself a gorgeous, “toothy” smile.
- Smile lifts: This cosmetic procedure combines multiple surgical procedures to change the way your mouth and teeth appear when you smile. Using this procedure, we can help you achieve that beautiful smile you thought was impossible!
- Veneers: Have unsightly imperfections and discoloration you’d love to hide from the world? No problem. With our custom-crafted and custom-fit porcelain shell veneers, you can cover up your existing teeth and show the world your best possible smile!
Cosmetic dentistry can help you achieve results you never even dreamed were possible with an incredible, perfect smile that gives you back your confidence. However, it’s extremely important to choose an experienced cosmetic dentist for the best results.
We have over 25 years of experience and use the best technology to ensure you get the long-lasting, transformational results you want.
Here’s the best part…
These aesthetic procedures are no longer just reserved for the rich and famous. Now, you can easily afford cosmetic dental procedures that give you back your confidence with a healthy, beautiful smile!
Plus, you can get started today without paying a penny!